Thursday, November 13, 2008

The State Fair

Oh the joys of taking the kids to the fair.. We decided to venture on a warm friday afternoon. My darling daughter however is not the kind of girl who likes to ride the rides you see. But somehow my husband convinced her to get onto a ride.. A ride she had no idea how fast it went or that the seat rocked back and forth the faster you went.. Note the before and after pics.. I know, its terrible to showcase them here.. But its just so darn funny. She was SO mad at us! Makenzie before Makenzie after

3 comments:

{oc cottage} said...

How funny!!

M ^..^

Unknown said...

I love the fair! Even when the rides look sketchy and the carnies are creepy.

There is just something about the fair that makes me so happy! Must be the junk food. I never turn down funnel cakes and cotton candy!

Anonymous said...

I love that ride! I like the look Mason is giving her! Priceless! Amy :)