Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I have NOT been a good Blogger

Ok so I admit, I am not the best blogger. I have good intentions. But then other things happen and I just dont get around to it.. I vow to be better though! My friend Amy of Amy Elise Designs has awarded me the "Kreative Blog" award! Thanks bunches Amy! Alhtough I do know I have not been so deserving of this lately! She and I met through Etsy and we have become great online friends! I love reading about all of the wonderful things she is making on her blog. The rules of this award are pretty straightforward. I am to name 7 things that I love and pass the award along to 7 deserving bloggers. First, here's 7 random things I love: 1. Staying snuggled up in bed with my kiddos. 2. The smell of coffee in the morning. (dont like to drink it all that much) 3. My cat running through the house with her little jingle bell.. 4. The color pink. 5. Anything with a fleur de lis on it! 6. Spending the day with my husband while the kids are at school. 7. Taking a spur of the moment trip! no planning! I find it incredibly hard to find 7 deserving bloggers! Because there are so many great ones out there!!! 1.Marisa of Elegant Bloggery, 2.Amy of Amy Elise Designs (ofcourse!) 3. Melanie of Whimsical Creations, 4. Annie, of Annie Howes Keepsakes, 5. Mandie of This Old Hen House 6. Holly of Winklepots and ok I know its only 6 but I just cant choose 1!

No comments: