Monday, June 22, 2009

Out with the OLD so I can ADD some NEW

(These are the newest most recent custom order I did.. I just LOVE how they turned out!! For a Baby Shower... Thats right! I want to get out the older pieces that are READY TO SHIP!!!! So I can add the new fun pieces I am currently working on.. Also if you purchase any of the items READY TO SHIP (only) I will give you FREE SHIPPING!!!! Yes I said it.. TOTALLY FREE!!!!!!!! So with that said what are you waiting for?? Go and pick something out you do or dont need!!! HaHa... Offe expires June 30th. Mention Code 30freeship at checkout in the Notes to Seller to recieve your FREE Shipping! I will refund it back to you via paypal or I can adjust the shipping before you checkout if you jus send me a convo via etsy! www.sweetpicklespottery.etsy.com

2 comments:

Wade & Melissa said...

I like free shipping! haha I love your etsy shop...so creative and talented!

sweetpicklespottery said...

Thanks Melissa! I like FREE shipping too!!