Friday, August 22, 2008

TheBarefootMosquito On Etsy

Ok, I had to share with you this cute little shop I found on Etsy. Its called http://thebarefootmosquito.etsy.com/. She makes the cutest hand painted wine glasses. Don't see exactly what you want? Send her a convo, she is great to work with. She made an OU (Oklahoma Sooners) for those of you who don't know what OU stands for. :) glass for me. I had it made as a just because gift for my dad. She mailed it straight to him. Even added a little card that it was from me. Go and check her out!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a fun shop! And I love hearing Kid Rock when I visit! lol!

Anonymous said...

I tried to leave you another comment and I don't think it worked! Sorry if there ends up being a double! Love those wine glasses! And hearing Kid Rock when I visit too! lol! Hugs! Amy

Unknown said...

Cute shop! Thanks for sharing, Melanie!